- Living to Please God1/29/2017What does the Bible have to say about how our actions please or displease God?
- It Starts With Compassion1/21/2017What does it mean to have compassion for others? Can we learn to live in a way that places the welfare of others ahead of our own?
- Some Thoughts on Racism1/6/2017In a world caught up in violence and divisiveness, what steps can you take to model the love of Jesus and spread the message of racial reconciliation?
- The Intersection of Faith and Civic Duty10/29/2016This priest has a message of supreme importance, relevant for all Christians in America at this most critical hour.
- Relevant and Impactful9/19/2016What does it mean for the Church of God to be salt and light in the world in which we live?
- Just One Hour9/19/2016Would you be willing to spend just one hour in prayer each day as we face a critical time for our nation?
- Back to School!9/2/2016September is back to school month! Will you help an underprivileged child receive an education?
- Love and Hope8/29/2016What gets you through the most difficult times in your life? And what are some ways that you can bring love and hope into the lives of others?
- Why Are We Here?8/19/2016Have you ever wondered why we're here? What is the purpose and significance of our lives? And what can we do that will have lasting value?
- August is Farm Animals Month!8/10/2016Would you consider donating one or more animals to bless a poor family this month?
- Do Something!5/26/2016Music video by Matthew West
- Psalm 1: Alliterative Paraphrase5/17/2016The first Psalm paraphrased to conform to the style of Old English alliterative verse.
- Shang Di4/24/2016A Chinese pastor shows how the God of the Bible is not just a “Western” god, but the God of the Chinese people, and indeed, the Lord of all the Earth.
- Giving Tree4/18/2016The Tree of Life in the New Jerusalem bears a different kind of fruit each month. How might we do the same?
- Batman vs. Superman and the Question About God3/25/2016Can an all-powerful God be all-good? The film poses this question, but does not attempt to answer it. Yet it's an important question that deserves an answer.
- Revised “Story” (in Japanese)11/20/2015Expanded and updated to give a more casual and narrative feel.
- The Blessing of the Lord vs. the Wealth of the Wicked10/8/2015Our country is filled with people whose primary concern is to acquire and retain wealth, most often at the expense of others. When our lives intersect with theirs, it's good to remember what the Bible has to say about such matters.
- The Law of Love2/23/2014What does the law of Moses teach us about God's heart, and how we can walk in love for one another?
- Do We Really Need a Savior?12/23/2013Christmas heralds the birth of a Savior. But why was He sent?
- Religion5/22/2013Is Christianity a religion?
- He is Risen Indeed!3/31/2013Jesus not only gives us the hope of resurrection and eternal life; He can also bring the power of His resurrection into our lives today.
- Forever Grateful3/29/2013Good Friday commemorates Jesus' death on the cross, without which we would have no hope of eternal life.
- Updated Bible Reading Plan1/8/2013The mobile reading plan has been updated to include the 1-year New Testament
- The Word is a Tree of Life1/1/2013The Word of God is a Tree of life, that will bear fruit for you if you cultivate it.
- Available and Accessible9/30/2012Not bound by space and time, God is never too busy for us.
- Invitation to Prayer5/30/2012Do you have any needs or concerns? Entrust them into the loving hands of the Father.
- That Whole Mid-Life Crisis Thing (Part 2)5/12/2012Fortunately, we don't have to have all the answers.
- Working Alongside the Master3/14/2012The opportunity to be and to work with Jesus might be closer than you think.
- Patience in Affliction12/28/2011What do you do when the pain just won't go away?
- Our Hope and Consolation12/3/2011
- Whoever Believes in Him10/3/2011
- Call for Mercy9/25/2011
- How Can We Have Hope in Jesus?9/4/2011
- Not as a Conqueror, but a Bridegroom1/18/2011
- Give Me an Undivided Heart1/1/2011
- Reading Plan1/1/2011
- Eternal Rewards12/26/2010
- Truly Blessed12/25/2010
- Intrinsic Value4/13/2010
- On the Cross4/2/2010
- The Deliberate Exercise of Faith2/24/2010
- The Daily Word2/15/2010
- No Greater Love2/14/2010
- Grace All-Sufficient12/27/2009
- God's Word Changing Lives in Guatemala12/19/2009
- Race to 20259/16/2009
- Available in Print8/25/2009
- By Way of Analogy4/8/2009