In beginning to study the Japanese language, I developed these pages not only for my own use, but to assist other students as well.
The following tools are available:
- Kanji Database — Look up kanji by grade, meaning, skip code, or other search criteria
- Kanji Flashcards — Quiz yourself on reading or writing kanji
- Skip Codes — An explanation of what skip codes are and how to use them in identifying or searching for kanji
- Japanese Vocabulary — Vocabulary collected from a selected set of learning material
- Vocabulary Flashcards — Quiz yourself on vocabulary words